AIESL Recruitment 2019
Air India Engineering Services Limited has invited online application against the AIESL Recruitment 2019 announcement to appoint the applicants on Executive Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through merit list created by the AIESL for the 80 available Graduate Apprentices and Diploma Apprentices posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit application before 25th March 2019.
|Name Of Organization||Air India Engineering Services Limited|
|Number Of Posts||Executive|
|Name Of Posts||80|
AIESL Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Department Name||Required Graduate Apprentices||Required Diploma Apprentices|
|4.||Electronics and Telecommunication||02||10|
Selected candidates will get good amount per month as Rs. 4984 /- for Graduate and Rs. 3542/- for Diploma.
Eligibility Criteria for AIESL Recruitment 2019:
- For Graduate Apprentices: Job hunters must have done Degree in Engineering or Technology according to respective department with good academic records or its equivalent qualification from any recognised University / Institute.
- For Diploma Apprentices: Job hunters must have done Diploma in Engineering or Technology according to respective department with good academic records or its equivalent qualification from any recognised University / Institute.
Candidates wanted to apply for announced jobs should have their age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules & “ONLY INDIAN NATIONALS NEED APPLY”
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the academic merit list created by the AIESL.
How to Apply For AIESL Recruitment 2019:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official site of Air India Engineering Services Limited that is www.aiesl.airindia.in to apply online for AIESL Executive openings
- Go through “Latest News” section and hit on “Full Advertisement For Direct recruitment of Executive Exam 2019” link
- Read all the details mentioned in the appeared AIESL Recruitment Notification properly
- If you are eligible as per the requirements then press specific link to fill AIESL Online Application Form 2019
- Enter all the details required in the application correctly and pay application fee in prescribed form
- Hit the “Submit” tab at last and don’t forget to take print out of the submitted application form for future use
- Start date to apply online: 15th March 2019
- Closing date to submit online application form: 25th March 2019
- Candidates must visit given link to know more about the AIESL Job Notification check here
- To apply online: visit here