Axis Bank Recruitment 2018
Axis Bank has published an employment notice for the Manager, Deputy Service, Branch Head and others through Axis Bank Recruitment 2018 process. Bank has invited application for the 260 offered vacancies and concerned candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply earlier than the end date.
|Name of the organization||Axis Bank|
|Name of the Posts||Manager, Deputy Service, Branch Head and others|
|No. of Vacancy||260|
Axis Bank Vacancy Details Location wise:
|Job Requirement||Total Vacancies||Location|
|Relationship Manager – Priority Banking||08||Ahmedabad|
|Relationship Manager – NRI||09||Chennai|
|Deputy Service Relationship Manager||02||Mehsana, Vadodara, Surat|
|Deputy Service Relationship Manager||02||Vadodara, Surat|
|Deputy Service Relationship Manager||02|
|Customer Service Officer||20||Mumbai|
|Customer Service Officer||10||Mehsana, Gandhinagar, Vadodara, Surat|
|Customer Service Officer||191||Mumbai|
After getting appointment selected job seekers will receive the good salary per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Axis Bank Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed B.E/B.Tech or MBA, CA or Graduate or Post Graduate in the relative stream or equivalent in a concerned stream from a recognized University or Institutions.
- For Scale I: 20 To 30 Years
- For Scale II: 23 To 35 Years
- For Scale III: 25 To 38 Years
- For Scale IV: 27 To 40 Years
- For Scale V: 30 To 45 Years
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Test and interview process.
How to Apply For Axis Bank Recruitment 2018:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application through Axis Bank website that is www.axisbank.com
- Then fill up the online application form in the prescribed format and upload your photograph and other required scanned copies of self-attested certificates.
- Then submit it online and get a printout of it for future use.
Last date for application Submission: May 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Link