AAI Recruitment 2018
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited online application against the AAI Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on manager and junior executive posts in different disciplines. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the AAI for the 908 vacancies.
|Name Of Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Number Of Posts||908|
|Name Of Posts||Manager and Junior Executive|
Airports Authority of India Vacancy Details:
|Discipline||No. of Vacancy|
|AAI Manager Vacancies|
|AAI Junior Executives Vacancies|
|Air Traffic Control||200|
|Corporate Planning &Management Services||03|
|Junior Executive||Rs. 40,000/- to 1,40,000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2018:
Job seekers should hold Degree of Graduate/ Post- Graduate/ Engineering/ MBA or its equivalent Degree as per posts from the recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience
Candidate’s minimum age should be below of 32 years for Manager Posts and maximum age must be 27 years for Junior Executive posts as on mentioned date.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Online Written Exam/Interview by the AAI.
How to Apply For AAI Recruitment 2018:
- Go through the official website of Airports Authority of India that is www.aai.aero to apply for Airports Authority of India Jobs.
- Then press on “Careers” link, visible at themid of left side of home page.
- From new window you will see lots of AAI Advertisement links but you are required to select “RECRUITMENT OF MANAGERS AND JUNIOR EXECUTIVES IN VARIOUS DISCIPLINES IN AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA -ADVERTISEMENT NO 02/2018” link and hit on “Updated On 03-07-2018” link.
- Press on “Download” from new page to read complete advertisement for AAI Manager Recruitment or AAI Junior Executive Recruitment.
- Then a PDF file of AAI Notification will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- You must read all the details very carefully given in Airports Authority of India Notification.
- After reading relevant details go back to previous page and press on suitable link to apply online for Airports Authority of India Vacancy.
- Fill AAI Online Application Form carefully with complete and correct details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials along with AAI Online Form.
- Hit on “Submit” button and your filled AAI Application Form will automatically submit.
- Retain a print out of Airports Authority of India Application Form for future use.
- Start date to apply online: 16th July 2018
- Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application: 18th August 2018