AAI Recruitment 2018
AAI Recruitment 2018 advt has released for the recruitment of Site Engineer/ Consultants in Engineering, Civil and Electrical departments in the Airports Authority of India. Through this announcement, Airports Authority of India will fill up the total 22 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply on or before the closing date that is 11th June 2018.
|Recruiter Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Name of Post||Site Engineer/ Consultants|
|No. of Vacancies||22|
AAI Vacancy Details:
|Name of Airports||AGM (Civil)||AGM (Electrical)||Manager (Civil)||Manager (Electrical)|
Appointed candidates will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay scale through management.
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Jobs:
All those aspirants who are interested in the Airlines Job must have completed the Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) retired officers or its equivalent qualification in respective Trade from any recognized university.
Job searchers should be medical fit of age not more than 63 years as per norms.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply For AAI Recruitment 2018:
- Go through the official website of Airports Authority of India that is www.aai.aero to apply for Airports Authority of India Jobs.
- Then press on “Careers” link, visible at the mid of left side of home page.
- From new window you will see lots of AAI Advertisement links but you are required to select “Engagement of Site Engineer/ Consultant in Engineering Civil/ Electrical Department at AAI, Eastern Region” link and hit on “Updated On 30-05-2018” link.
- Press on “Download” from new page
- Then a PDF file of AAI Notification will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- You must read all the details very carefully given in Airports Authority of India Notification.
- After reading relevant details download the AAI Application Form and fill it in correct manner.
- Now, attach all the needed documents/ testimonials along with it enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the Airports Authority of India Application Form to the e-mail address given below and an additional copy to postal address tailored below.
The General Manager (HR)-ER,
Airports Authority of India,
Regional Hqrs – Eastern Region,
New Operational Offices,
Last Date the receipt of online application form: 11th June 2018
Candidates must check the AAI Recruitment 2018 Official Notice: click here