AAI Recruitment 2018
Welcome to the section to get the latest job updates issued by the Airports Authority of India (AAI) under the AAI Recruitment 2018 process. As per the latest update recently department has disclosed a job announcement regarding the Junior Executive jobs on 542 available seats in the State government. All those appliers who have required eligibility criteria may submit their filled applications on or before the end date.
|Organisation Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Name of the Post||Junior Executive|
|Total No. of Vacancy||542 Vacancies|
AAI Junior Executive Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Gen||OBC||SC||ST||Total Seats|
|Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Civil)||50||27||15||8||100|
|Junior Executive (Engineering‐ Electrical)||50||27||15||8||100|
|Junior Executive (Electronics)||189||80||39||22||330|
|Junior Executive (Architecture)||9||2||–||1||12|
- Applying candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks from a well-recognize Board / University / Institute.
- Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years.
- Reserved category appliers will able to get the benefit in upper age as per the organization norms.
General / OBC Category Contenders have to pay an application fee of Rs. 200/- and Rs. 300/- for those contenders who belong to the category of SC/ ST/ PWD category.
The Commission will be carried out a Written Test to shortlist the appliers for the organization. This exam will be carried out by the selection committee after shortlisted in test applicants need to appear in the Interview test for the final selection.
Selected applicants will get the basic pay of Rs. 40000‐3%‐140000 (E‐1) under the good pay scale per month.
Instructions to Fill up AAI Application Form:
- Interested Job seekers need to logon to the department website i.e. www.aai.aero and read the advertisement carefully with all the important details.
- After reading Instructions candidates required to check the application format and fill it with all required details.
- Now applicants should upload the scanned copies of essential documents with recent photograph (if any required).
- At last, submit the application form online and must take a hard copy of it for future use.
Dates To Focus:
- Last Date for Submission of online Applications: 4th May 2018
- End date to pay the application fee: 7th May 2018
To get more details about the AAI Recruitment 2018: Visit Here