AAI Recruitment 2019
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has released a vacancy notice regarding the AAI Recruitment 2019. As per the notification, the organization is looking for young and dynamic candidates to fill 384 vacant posts of Apprentice. So if you are interested to grab AAI Jobs Opening then you must apply for the same by visiting the official website of the organization. For more details regarding AAI Recruitment 2019 you may scroll down this page.
|Recruiter Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
AAI Vacancy Details:
|Name of Airport/Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering(Auto)||06|
|Graduate Apprentice (Public Relations)||02|
|Graduate Apprentice (Airport Terminal Mgt.)||03|
|Graduate Apprentice (Finance)||25|
|Graduate Apprentice (Law)||01|
|Graduate Apprentice (Communication Navigational Serveillance)||03|
|Graduate Apprentice (information Technology)||04|
|Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Civil)||35|
|Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Electrical)||14|
|Diploma Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering(Auto)||16|
|Diploma Apprentice (Communication Navigational Serveillance)||16|
|Diploma Apprentice (Computer Science)||01|
|Diploma Apprentice (Engineering Civil)||27|
|Diploma Apprentice (Engineering Electrical)||31|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Motor Vehicle Mechanic)||21|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic)||02|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Auto Electrician)||01|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Tractor Mechanic)||01|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Communication Navigational Serveillance)||18|
|ITI Trade Apprentice (Engineering Electrical)||37|
|Computer Science (Graduate)||15|
|Computer Science (Diploma)||15|
Contenders appointed for AAI Jobs 2019 will be paid by an impressive amount of monthly salary as given below:
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 15,000/-
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs. 12,000/-
- lTl Trade Apprentice: Rs. 9,000/-
AAI Recruitment Eligibility Details
Candidates must have 10th/12th/Graduation/Diploma or equivalent in relevant fields from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- For Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Apprentice: Age must be lies below 26 years as on 31.03.2019
- For All other Apprentice Vacancies: Applicable age is in between 18 years to 24 years as on 31-12-2018.
Age relaxation will be granted as according to rules and regulations of organization for the mentioned posts.
Selection will be based on Interview out of the shortlisted candidates on merit basis.
Application Submission Process AAI Jobs:
For Apprentice Posts:
- Firstly, visit the official web portal of the organization which is www.aai.aero
- Candidates are also advised to hit on the “English” tab available on the top right of the web page.
- Now you have to hit on the occupation link that is available on the left side of the home page.
- Look for “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES, AAI, WESTERN REGION- ADVT NO.01/01/2019/APPRENTICE(WR)” and hit on the link.
- A new web page will appear on your screen.
- Further you have to hit on “Download” Link
- Go through the AAI Job Notification carefully.
- Interested candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria can download the AAI Notification-cum-Application Form by hitting on the suitable link.
- Fill the AAI Application Form carefully and send it to the mentioned address with written on the top of the envelope as Application for Land Management Consultant at_____ Airports.
- Those who wish to send through online mode, they have to send the duly filled application form to mentioned email id email.
- After that they also have the send the application form to the mentioned postal address.
Airport in Western Region
To Airports Authorityof lndia,
Regional Headquarters, Western Region,
Integrated Operational Offices,
Recruitment Cell, 4th floor,
New Airport Colony, Hanuman Road,
Vile Parle (East), Mumbai-400 099
For Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Apprentice:
- Visit official website that is www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Select “Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi” tab.
- After this, you may hit on ‘Apply’ tab.
- Fill apprentice registration form in details.
- Upload required documents along with Application Form.
- You may submit your AAI Online Form
- After successful application the massage will be appear “Successfully applied for the training position
- Take print copy of same for further need.
Dates to Focus:
- End date for the Receipt of online for Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Apprentice: 17th February 2019
- Last date for the Receipt of Application for Apprentice: 18th February 2019