Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2018
Abhyudaya Bank has invited online application for the Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants for Clerk Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the Abhyudaya Bank for the 100 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit an application before 20th April 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Abhyudaya Bank|
|Number Of Posts||Clerk|
|Name Of Posts||100|
Shortlisted aspirants will get Rs. 10,000/- per month during a training period of six months. After completion of training period, aspirants will get Rs. 19,858/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2018:
Job hunters must have done Graduate or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University / Institute.
Candidates wanted to apply for the announced jobs should have their age between 20 years to 30 years.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test conducted by the Abhyudaya Bank.
- For SC/ST/NT category: Rs. 400/-
- For General/OBC category: Rs. 800/-
Mode of Payment:
Application fee can be submitted through Debit/Credit card and Net banking.
How to Apply For Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2018:
Apply by following the below steps.
- Visit the official site @ www.abhyudayabank.co.in
- On the home page follow the appropriate link related to notification and fill up the online application form with all necessary information.
- Check the format once and upload required scanned copies of mandatory documents along with the latest photograph.
- Contenders are advised to submit it online and get a printed copy of it.
- Closing date to submit online application form: 20th April 2018
- Last Date to submit application fee: 18th April 2018
Candidates must visit given a link to know more about the Abhyudaya Bank Job Notification click here