Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2019
Abhyudaya Bank has issued a notification about Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2019 for filling up 100 Clerks vacancies. Candidates with prescribed eligibility may apply online through the proper channel on or before 20.02.2019. Aspirants are required to read the complete guidelines and instructions before submitting their online application form.
The complete details of Clerks job openings such as mandatory eligibility criteria, mode of selection, salary package, how to submit online application form are mentioned below.
Recruiter Name: Abhyudaya Bank
Position Name: Clerks
Total Vacancies: 100
Abhyudaya Bank Mandatory Qualifications:
Candidates must have passed full-time Graduation, Diploma or equivalent qualification from a recognized University or Institute.
- The applicant’s age limit should not exceed 30 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms
Applicants have to go through an online examination followed by the interview process.
The appointed candidates will be placed on a good pay scale as well as other admissible benefits.
How to Submit Online Application Form for Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official site that is www.abhyudayabank.co.in
- Go to “Career” section and hit the link.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Press “Hit here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Hit “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
Last date to apply online for Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment: 20th February 2019
Link to check: