AIATSL Recruitment 2019
Air India Air Transport Services Limited has declared a notice for AIATSL Recruitment 2019. AIATSL wishes to join with Indian government sector may check the openings of 154 Customer Agent and Junior Executive (Technical) posts. Job seekers, who are excitedly going to apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2019, may have to submit an application on or before the closing date.
You need to acquire more data regarding AIATSL Recruitment 2019, for example, compensation points of interest, applying procedure, and choice procedure and so forth, through this web page.
|Department name||Air India Air Transport Services Limited|
|Posts Name||Customer Agent and Junior Executive (Technical)|
|No. Of Posts||154|
AIATSL Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Posts Name||No. Of Posts|
|2.||Junior Executive (Technical)||04|
Competitors, who want to request for mentioned posts at AIATSL Jobs, must have Diploma / Degree or equivalent in any discipline/ from a recognised University.
Maximum age of applicants should be below than 28 years for General Category as on 1st January 2019. The upper age limits will get the relaxation as following:
|Category Name||Max Age In Years|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||31|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST)||33|
Appointed contenders will attain remunerations of Rs. 17,790/- For Customer Agent posts and salary for the Junior Executive (Technical) posts will be Rs. 25,300/- and additional allowances will be paid as applicable.
Appliers need to pay application Fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand Draft issued in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai.
|Posts Name||Selection Procedure|
|Junior Executive (Technical)||· Group Discussion
· Personal Interview
· Pre-employment Medical Examination
|Customer Agent||· Screening
· Group Discussion
· Pre-employment medical examination
Process to Apply for AIATSL recruitment:
- Applicants who want to apply for AIATSL recruitment they need to visit official website which is www.airindia.in.
- Now candidates have to hit on ‘Careers’ link that is available lower side on the home page.
- Applicants should to go for the Walk-In Interview alongside the rightfully filled application form and duplicates of the all the significant reports identified with capability and experience and interest draft.
- Candidates should go for the walk-in at the location given beneath.
Cochin International Aviation Services Ltd (CIASL),
CIAL Academy XI/318E,
Cochin International Airport Building,
Cochin Airport P.O. Nedumbassery,
- Walk-in Interview will be held on 17th and 18th February 2019
- Time for Interview: 09:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
For more details regarding AIATSL Recruitment 2019, you can check Official Notification