AIESL Recruitment 2018
Air India Engineering Services Limited has circulated a job notice as AIESL Recruitment 2018 to recruit aspirants on 60 vacancies of Utility Hands posts. All those job finders looking for the Government jobs in Air India need to check this AIESL Recruitment 2018 process and must know their eligibility criteria before the closing date.
Organization Name: Air India Engineering Services Limited
Name of the posts: Utility Hands
Total No. of Posts: 60
AIESL Vacancy Age Limit:
- Candidate’s age must be above of 18 years and should below 55 years as on mentioned date.
- Upper age relaxation will be specified for the reserved category applicants as per reservation policy of Uttar Pradesh Govt.
Candidates who have passed at least Class VIII from recognized Board/ Institutions with 10 years of experience in Aviation Sector or its equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the AIESL Vacancy.
Applying aspirants will have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- (Not applicable for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen) in favor of “Air India Engineering Services Ltd.” Payment of application fee will be made by candidates through “RTGS/ON-LINE” in the following Bank A/c.
- Name of the Bank A/c: Air India Engineering Services Limited
- Bank: State Bank of India Branch – New Delhi Main Branch
- A/c No. 00000033029526378
- IFSC: SBIN0000691
How to Apply For AIESL Recruitment 2018:
- Interested and keen job seekers should apply for AIESL jobs through the visiting its authorized portal that is www.airindia.in.
- On the home page, applicants should go for the accurate link to fill “Online Application” for the applicant’s choice posts.
- After this, job hunters need to register themselves via the provided link as “Candidates Registration”.
- Fill registration form very carefully with all important details and upload passport size photo and signature.
- Pay necessary payment and mention its details in an application form (if required) and in the end submit it within the given period of time.
- At last, take a print out of the filled application and keep it safe for future use.
Venue of Interview:
Office of Air India Air India Engineering Complex HR Unit,
APU Centre NTA (New Technical Area),
Dum Dum, Kolkata-700052 [opposite Airport Post Office
(Main entry into the NTA premises on the reverse side)]
Dates To Focus:
- Date of Interview: 12th March 2018
- Timings of Interview: 10.00 A.M. TO 4.00 PM
To get further details of AIESL Recruitment 2018 check the Official Link.