Air India Recruitment 2018
Air India Limited has invited online applications for the Air India Recruitment 2018 and ready to hire the young professionals on Cabin Crew Vacancy. Job searchers will be recruited on 500 available seats in the organization. Individuals can visit the official website of the organization to apply for Air India Recruitment and submit their online application form on or before 12th March 2018.
Recruiter Name: Air India Limited
Job Title: Cabin Crew
Number of Vacancies: 500
Air India Vacancy Details:
|Region||No. of Vacancy|
|Northern region, Delhi||450|
|Western region, Mumbai||50|
Required Eligibility For Air India Vacancy:
Interested job seekers need to complete the 12th Class from a recognized Institution/Board.
- Job searchers age should be between 18 years to 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms for the SC, ST, SEBC and Women candidates.
Physical and Medical Standards:
|Height||Minimum 160 cms||Minimum 172 cms|
|Body Mass Index||Between 18 to 22||Between 18 to 25|
- Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye
- Spectacles not allowed.
- Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English/Hindi language should be with a clear understandable accent.
Fluency in English and Hindi
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written test and Interview Test.
Process To Fill Up Air India Recruitment Application Form:
- The eligible and willing aspirants may visit official web portal of the department @ www.airindia.in and follow the “career” link.
- Thereafter new candidates have to make an online registration however registered aspirants can directly login to apply.
- After that press on a proper link and fill up the application form with asked details.
- Upload All the Required Documents/ certificates with it and pay Application Fee as per the Category.
- At last, press submit tab and take a Printout of the Application Form for further Use
- Closing dates to apply online: 12th March 2018
- Exam date: 18th March 2018
Link to focus: