Air India Recruitment 2018
Air India has released a notification for the Cabin Crew posts through Air India Recruitment 2018 process for its Northern Region, Delhi. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply for Air India Cabin Crew Jobs. Air India has released job notice for the 295 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 2nd May 2018.
|Name of the organization||Air India|
|Name of the Posts||Cabin Crew|
|No. of Vacancy||295|
Air India Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Category Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Job title||Pay Scale|
|Trainee Cabin Crew||Rs. 15,000/- per month|
|Experienced Cabin Crew||Rs. 18,400/- per month|
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Recruitment 2018:
|Job title||Qualification Details||Age details|
|Experienced Cabin Crew||10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University||18 – 35 years|
|Trainee Cabin Crew||Graduation OR 10+2 and Three years degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism (Government recognized courses)||18 – 27 years|
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Physical And Medical Standards for Jobs in Air India:
- Male: Minimum 172 cms
- Female: Minimum 160 cms
BMI (Body Mass Index):
- Male : Between 18 to 25
- Female : Between 18 to 22
- Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye
- Spectacles not allowed.
- Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Medical Examination consisting of Height and BMI check followed by Personality Assessment Round (PAR).
- General/OBC candidates need to pay their application fee of Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates belongs to the Reserved Categories no need to submit the any application fee.
Candidates must submit the application fee through Demand Draft in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Delhi.
How to Apply For Air India Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Air India website that is www.airindia.in
- Then fill up the online application form and do the payment.
- At the end takes out the print of the submitted form and the payment receipt for future references.
Last date for application Submission online: 2nd May 2018