Air India Recruitment 2019
Latest Jobs in Air India Limited are available for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Through Air India Recruitment 2019, Air India Limited wants to fill 160 vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in making a career in airlines Sector can apply against Air India Recruitment 2019 by filling the online application form. Contenders can fill the Air India Application Form and attend the walk-in-interview against Air India Vacancy.
|Recruiter Name||Air India Limited|
|Post Name||Aircraft Maintenance Engineer|
|No. of Posts||160|
Air India Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Applying candidates should possess any 12th Passed With have DGCA License or its equivalent with good academic records from well recognized university / Institute.
- The age limit of entrants should be under 55 years.
- Age relaxation will be granted to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes, persons with disabilities and other categories as per norms of Air India Limited.
Those applicants who will be selected for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Posts will get the consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 95,000/- to Rs. 1, 28,000/- per month.
- Contenders have to pay the non refundable application fee of Rs. 1000/- for General Category / OBC.
- Fee applicable on SC/ ST/Ex-serviceman is Rs. 500/-
- Payment can be made by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at New Delhi.
- Applicant’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in walk-in-Interview.
How to Fill the Air India Online Application Form?
- First of all, visit the official site of organization that is www.airindia.in
- Now candidates need to follow the relative link as “Recruitment for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer” and go through the details to apply online.
- Application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- After that fill the form with all necessary information correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the digital images of their documents (if required) and press submit button to record the entire details.
- After filling application form, take printout of filled form and attend the interview on provided address below:
“Human Resources Department,
Air India Jet Engine Overhaul Complex,
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
Date to Remember:
Starting Date for Interview: 1st April 2019 to 12th April 2019
You can acquire the complete information regarding Air India Recruitment 2019 through this Official Link