ANGRAU Recruitment 2019
Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) has unconfined an announcement for the Junior Assistant cum Typist through ANGRAU Recruitment 2019 process for the 115 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 7th March 2019.
More details about ANGRAU Recruitment 2019 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Assistant cum Typist|
|No. of Vacancy||115|
ANGRAU Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Lower Division Clerk||27|
|3.||Jr. Lab Asstt.||07|
|6.||Jr. Environmental Engineer||48|
|7.||Welfare Officer/ Probation Officer/Prison Welfare Officer||110|
Contenders will receive an inclusive and attractive amount of pay scale as Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 49,870/- plus usual and admissible allowances.
Eligibility Criteria for ANGRAU Recruitment 2019
Candidates should have Diploma/Degree or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who have their age between 18 years to 42 years may apply for job positions announced by the ANGRAU.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of:
- Computer Based Examination
- Main Examination
All those candidates who get appointed for the announced posts will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-.
How to Apply For ANGRAU Recruitment:
- Aspirants are first of all required to visit the official website of organization which is www.angrau.ac.in
- From homepage hit on the appropriate link provided for ANGRAU recruitment notification.
- Now must read official ANGRAU Notification very carefully
- Apply online by filling up ANGRAU application form with all important details.
- Upload the scanned documents such as passport size photographs, Marksheet etc.
- Finally, submit the form to apply for announced recruitment
- Take the hard copy of form for future preferences
- Start date to Submit online application Form: 15th February 2019
- Last date for online application Submission: 7th March 2019