AP Police Recruitment 2018
Arunachal Pradesh Police Department has released a notification for the Sub-Inspector, Constable and others positions through AP Police Recruitment 2018 process. Arunachal Pradesh Police Department has released job notice for the 98 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 31st July 2018. More details are given below:
|Name of the organization||Arunachal Pradesh Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Sub-Inspector, Constable and others|
|No. of Vacancy||98|
AP Police Vacancy details with Education Info:
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancy||Education|
|Lady Sub-Inspector||02||Graduation from a recognize University|
|Constable||45||10th passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board|
|Constable(Dvr}||05||8th passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board|
|Ct. MT Helper||01|
|Post Name||Age Limits|
|Sub-Inspector||20 to 25 Years|
|Constable||17 to 21 Years|
|Constable (Driver / MT Helper)||18 to 28 Years|
|Cook / Barber||18 to 28 Years|
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis marks obtained in the physical standard test, physical endurance/efficiency test, written test.
- For General candidates applied for Sub-Inspector as Rs. 60/- and for Rest of the Posts as Rs. 40/-
- For APST candidates applied for Sub-Inspector as Rs. 15/- and for Rest of the Posts as Rs. 10/-
How to Apply For AP Police Recruitment:
- The first step to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police job is to visit the official website of the organization that is arunpol.nic.in
- Thereafter you have to hit on the “Advertisement” tab available at the bottom of the homepage.
- The above step will take you at another page, having various links related to Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment.
- You have to hit on the “Advertisement for various posts under Sports Quota against Civil Police, AAPBn & IRBn in Arunachal Pradesh Police” Link.
- A PDF file of Arunachal Pradesh Police notification will open on your screen, read the complete notification carefully.
- After reading the entire details print out of AP Police Application form available at the beneath section of the notification.
- Now fill the Arunachal Pradesh Police application form in prescribed manner.
- Candidates now have to attach all the necessary documents like supporting Educational Qualification, Proof of age as per School Certificate / Birth Registration Certificate, Caste/Tribe Certificate, Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC), (Four) recent passport size color photographs.
- Thereafter put a filled application form in an envelope with self-signature. (Check complete detail from notification)
- At last, send the Arunachal Pradesh Police application at the address mentioned in official notification.
To, The S.B.K Singh,
IPS Director General of Police,
Police Headquarters, Itanagar,
Last date for application Submission: 31st July 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification