AP Post Recruitment 2018
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Post) is ready to recruit candidates on Gramin Dak Sevak Posts for filing up 2286 vacancies through the AP Post Recruitment 2018 Announcement. Job searchers with essential eligibility may apply through a proper channel on or before the end date that is 4th June 2018. To grab the government job it is a good opportunity candidate must try to get the benefit of this announcement.
Name of Board: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (AP Post)
Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak
Total Vacancy: 2286
Category Wise AP Post Vacancy Details:
|Name Of The Category||No. of Posts|
The appliers need to have completed the 10th Examination in the relative stream or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with Basic knowledge of computer.
Candidate’s lower age limit should not be less than 18 year and upper age criteria must not exceed than 40 years for the Gramin Dak Sevak posts.
- Written Examination
- Medical Test
Job seekers may get the good amount as salary per month fixed for after selection for the applied posts.
- For Open Category/ OBC Male Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Female, SC/ ST and PH candidates: No Fee
- Fee will be paid on any PO counter.
How to Apply for AP Post Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates who feel eligible and interested to apply for AP Post Recruitment 2018 process required to visit the department portal @ http://www.appost.in/.
- Candidates should read entire details of notification carefully and apply online in the prescribed manner.
- The online application must be submitted on or before the closing date thereafter candidates must get a printed copy of it for future use.
End date for online application Submission: 4th June 2018
- Candidates should visit the given official Notice regarding the further details about AP Post Recruitment 2018.
- To apply online: visit here