AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has released a notification for the Gramin Dak Sevak through AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 process. Indian Postal Department has released job notice for the 196 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 19th December 2017.
More details about Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Name of the Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|No. of Vacancy||190|
AP Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Job Title||No. of Posts|
Candidates who will be chosen will get Rs. 25000/- every month as pay from the association.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Candidates should have passed 10th exam certificate or equivalent in the concerned stream from a recognized Educational Board or Institutions.
Candidates should have their age below of 18 years and below of 40 years are eligible to apply for the announced post.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Written Test and interview process.
- Candidates may submit the Application Form Rs. 100/ –
- Female SC/ST/ PH are not needed to pay Examination charge.
- The required fees to be submitted through at any Head Post Office.
How to Apply For AP Postal Circle Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through AP Postal Circle website that is appost.in/gdsonline
- Visit the official site and click on some important links in order to sign up for the recruitment. Then fill up the online application form and do the payment. At the end takes out the print of the submitted form and the payment receipt for future references.
- No printed/ hard copy of the filled- in the application form or any other supporting documents is to be sent unless or otherwise asked to be submitted specifically.
End date to submit the application Form: 19th December 2017
For more information, please refer the Official Notification