AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
A latest job advt has disclosed by the AP Postal Circle and department has invited application forms to fill through on online mode as per the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 announcement. Job searchers should read all the details carefully and apply online for the 94 offered posts of Multitasking Staff. AP Postal Circle will carry out a written test and then interview session to shortlist the appliers for the Jobs in the Andhra Pradesh.
Recruiter Name: AP Postal Circle
Post Name: Multitasking Staff
No. Of Vacancies: 94
AP Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
|Category name||Number of Vacancy|
AP Postal Circle Job Opening Academic Qualification:
Candidates must be qualified by matriculation or ITI from a recognized board with good academic records.
Job searchers age must be lies between 18 years to 25 years as on 12th May 2018.
Relaxation in upper age will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the Indian government rules and regulation applicable.
- For General /OBC Male candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
Job searchers selection is totally based on their performance in the organized Written Examination and Interview Process by the Department.
Process to apply for the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018:
- First of all you have to go through the official website that is appost.in
- Now you need to hit on “Press Here for Andhra Pradesh Circle MTS Direct Recruitment for the year 2016-17 Notification & Apply Online” link, available on home page.
- From the next page you have to select “Notification” link, available in front of “MULTI TASKING STAFF” job.
- You will get a PDF file of notification, having all the details of AP Postal Circle Job. You must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you need to go back to the previous page and hit on “Apply” button.
- Now fill AP Postal Circle Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
- Last date to send application offline: 12th May 2018
- Last date for payment of fee at post office: 14th May 2018
- Last date for final submission of application fee: 18th May 2018