APPSC Recruitment 2019
Latest Jobs in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission are available for Assistant Statistical Officers. Through APPSC Recruitment 2019, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission wants to fill 78 vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in making a career in Government Sector can apply against APPSC Recruitment 2019 by filling the online application form. Contenders can fill the APPSC Application Form through the online mode till the last date that is 6th March 2019 against APPSC Vacancy.
|Recruiter Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Statistical Officer|
|No. of Posts||78|
APPSC Vacancy Essential Qualification:
Applying candidates should possess any degree or its equivalent with good academic records from well recognized university / Institute.
Maximum age limit of entrants should be above 18 years and below 42 years. Age relaxation will be granted to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes, persons with disabilities and other categories as per norms of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Those applicants who will be selected for Assistant Statistical Officer Posts will get the consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 24,440/- to Rs. 71,510/-.
- Contenders have to pay the non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100/- for all Categories.
- Payment can be made by using Credit Card / Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Applicant’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in the Competitive Examination (Computer-Based Exam) which will be conducted after the screening of applications.
- Those applicants who will qualify the Competitive Examination may appear for Personal Interview.
How to Fill the APPSC Online Application Form?
- First of all, visit the official site of the organization that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Now candidates need to follow the relative link as “Recruitment for the post of Assistant Statistical Officer” and go through the details to apply online.
- The application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- After that fill the form with all necessary information correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload the digital images of their documents (if required) and press submit button to record the entire details.
- After filling an application form, take a printout of filled form for future use.
Date to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 06th March 2019
You can acquire the complete information regarding APPSC Recruitment 2019 through this Official Link.