APPSC Recruitment 2019
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has circulated a job notification as APPSC Recruitment 2019 to recruit the proficient job searchers for the 430 available vacancies of Forest Beat Officer And Assistant Beat Officer Posts. Applicants who want to join the government jobs can apply online application form on or before the last date that is 30th March 2019.
According to the notification, applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in written exam followed by the personal interview. Aspirants have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to submit the applications. For this reason here we offered you entire info regarding the APPSC Recruitment 2019 advertisement.
|Department Name||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Post Name||Forest Beat Officer And Assistant Beat Officer|
APPSC Vacancy Details:
- Forest Beat Officer
- Assistant Beat Officer
After getting appointed candidates will get the monthly pay under the good salary package offered as Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 49,870/- by the Andhra Pradesh government for the announced posts.
Job seekers need to complete the Intermediate or having its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute / University.
Age Limit Details:
- Applicants need to have their age between 18 years to 30 years as on pre decided date.
- For the reserved category applicants there will be age benefit as per the government norms.
Job searchers will be selected through the process of Computer Based Test and written exam followed by the Interview process.
How to Apply For APPSC Recruitment:
- First of all you have to go through the official website that is www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Now you need to hit on “Notice for Recruitment of FBO, ABO” tab, available at the left side of home page.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of APPSC Notification, in which you can see all the details about job.
- You must read all the details mentioned in it very carefully.
- After this fill up the online application form with complete details.
- Now upload the required documents with it.
- At last submit it online and get a hard copy of it for future use.
End date to apply online: 30th March 2019
- Official Notification:Click Here to Download
- Date Extended Notification: Click Here to Download
- Online Application:Click Here to Apply