APSC Recruitment 2018
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released a notification for the Inspector, Asstt Employment Officer & Others positions through APSC Recruitment 2018 process. Assam Public Service Commission has released job notice for the 165 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply accordingly.
More details about APSC Recruitment 2018 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Inspector, Asstt Employment Officer, Superintendent, Labour Inspector and Assam Land &Revenue Service|
|No. of Vacancy||165|
APSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the service||Grand Total|
|Assam Land&RevenueService(Jr. grade)||56||18|
|Name of posts||Scale of Pay|
|Assam Civil Service (Jr.Grade)||PB-4, Pay scale 30,000/–1,10,000/- Grade Pay 13,300/-|
|Assam Land &Revenue Service(Jr.Grade)||PB-4, Pay scale 30,000/–1,10,000/- Grade Pay 12,700/-|
|Assam Police Service(Jr.Grade)|
|Superintendent of Taxes|
|Superintendent of Excise|
|Asstt. Employment Officer||PB-3, Pay scale 22,000/— 87,000/- Grade Pay 9,100/-|
|Inspector of Taxes|
|Inspector of Excise|
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed Graduate degree or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
- Candidates who have their age above of 21 years and more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2018 are eligible to apply for other job positions
- Age of the applicants will be counted as on mentioned date.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Preliminary Examination and Main Examination (written & interview).
- Original Treasury Receipt for Rs. 250/- for General candidates and Rs. 150/- for candidates belonging to S.C./S.T./MOBC/OBC community as fee through Treasury Challan shall be accepted.
- Those candidates selected to appear in the Main Examination will have to pay another Application fee which will be fixed in due course, separately, by Treasury Challan under the same head of Account specifying the fee as “C.C. (Main) Examination Fee, 2018.”
How to Apply For APSC Recruitment:
- First of all, candidates are required to go through the official website of the organization which is www.apsc.nic.in
- Move your cursor towards the “Latest Updates” section on the home page.
- Hit on “Advt 09/2018: Combined Competitive (Prel.) Examination, 2018” link under this section.
- Ensure eligibility mentioned in APSC Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Eligible candidates are required to hit the given link to download Assam PSC Application Form.
- Fill complete details in appropriate manner asked in APSC CCE Application Form 2018.
- PWD candidates should enclose with the application form photocopy of necessary certificate from a competent authority.
- The envelope sending the application should be superscripted “Combined Competitive (Prel.) Examination, 2018” on the top of the envelope.
- The size of the prescribed application form is approximately 21cm× 29.7 cm. Only downloaded form will be accepted.
Last date for application Submission: 18th June 2018