APSC Recruitment 2018
The latest job advt has disclosed by the Assam Public Service Commission and the department has invited application forms to fill through APSC Recruitment 2018 announcement. Job searchers should read all the details carefully and apply now for the 169 offered posts of Development Officer/Inspector & Others. APSC will carry out a written test and then interview session to shortlist the appliers for the Jobs in the Assam.
Recruiter Name: Assam Public Service Commission
Post Name: Development Officer/Inspector & Other
No. Of Vacancies: 169
Assam PSC Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Number of Vacancy|
|Fishery Development Officer||47|
|Medical Inspector of Factories||01|
|Director of Economics and Statistics||01|
|Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer||109|
APSC Job Opening Academic Qualification:
|Post name||Qualification Requirement|
|Fishery Development Officer||B.F.Sc Degree from any College/University recognized by the I.C.A.R or D.F.Sc or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E. Mumbai or any other Institute of the I.C.A.R|
|Medical Inspector of Factories||Degree or Diploma equivalent to a Degree of a recognized University in any branch of Medicine|
|Director of Economics and Statistics||2nd Class Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics from a recognized University or its equivalent|
|Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer||Bachelor degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science from any recognized University|
|Lecturer||Bachelor Degree from a University recognized by UGC|
|Post name||Age Criteria (in years)|
|Fishery Development Officer||21 to 43|
|Medical Inspector of Factories||23 to 43|
|Director of Economics and Statistics||35 to 45|
|Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer||
21 to 43
Relaxation in upper age will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the Indian government rules and regulation applicable.
- For general category candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST category candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Application fee can be submitted through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing the name of post and department.
Job searchers selection is totally based on their performance in the organized Written Examination and Interview Process by the Department.
|Post name||Pay Scale|
|Fishery Development Officer||Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 12,700/-|
|Medical Inspector of Factories||Pay Band-4, Rs. 30,000-1,10,000/- (Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/-)|
|Director of Economics and Statistics||Rs. 30,000-1,10,000/- plus Grade pay of Rs. 16900/-|
|Veterinary Officer/Block Veterinary Officer||PB-4 Rs. 30000-110000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 12700/-|
|Lecturer||(PB-4) Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- GP-12,700/-|
Process to apply for the APSC Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants should follow the department web portal that is apsc.nic.in to read the instructions then check the application form in prescribed format and download the form, then after start filling up all the mandatory details in it.
- After this, attached copies of testimonials and Passport size photograph along with the application form and send it to the mentioned address below which should be enclosed it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for…”
Under Secretary, APSC,
Last date to send application offline: 19th March 2018
For more info must go through the given Official Notification