APSC Recruitment 2018
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited application regarding the APSC Recruitment 2018 advt to fill up the 32 available positions for Audit Officers Posts for the Assam Local Fund Audit Service (Promotion) Examination. Assam PSC will recruit appliers through the organized test and interview for the announced posts. All the details about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below:
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Posts Name||Audit Officers|
|Total Posts||32 Vacancies|
APSC Vacancy Salary Details:
After selecting, applicants will be paid PB-3 Rs. 22,000 – 87,000 + Grade Pay of Rs. 11500/- per month as emoluments.
Eligibility Criteria For APSC Recruitment 2018
All the interested candidates must have Post Graduate degree holder in Ancient Indian History/ Archaeology or History or Sanskrit or Anthropology with Pre-history as one of the subjects or its equivalent qualification from a University established by UGC.
- Candidate must have their age between 21 years to 38 years as on 1st January 2018 as per the organization requirement for the announced posts.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written test and Interview.
- For General/OBC: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.150/-
- Application fee can be submitted through Treasury (in Indian Union) under the Head of Account “NON-TAX REVENUE OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC, EXAMINATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC”
How to Apply For APSC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, go to the official website of Assam Public Service Commission that is www.apsc.nic.in
- Thereafter on the home page go to “Notices” section visible at the top menu bar of the page
- Now a drop-down list will appear select “Recruitment Advertisement” link from there.
- After that new page will open containing various links regarding APSC Recruitment 2018-19
- You have to press on “Advertisement No. 08/2018: Assam Local Fund Audit Service (Promotion) Examination” link.
- A PDF file of APSC Recruitment notification will appear at your screen, read the complete notification with all the complete details.
- If you find yourself eligible then download the APSC application form and fill it in the prescribed format.
- Now Send the filled application form with all the necessary documents to the office of the APSC on or before 04/06/2018
Assam Public Service Commission Jawaharnagar,
Last date to submit Application Form: 4th June 2018
Aspirants can access the public released notification: visit here