APSC Recruitment 2019
APSC Recruitment 2019 notification has disclosed by the Assam Public Service Commission regarding the Computer Operator and Child Development Project Officer Posts on its authorized portal. The department has invited application to fill by the capable job seekers for the announced job openings. If you are also one of those who are in search of government job then must apply now for the APSC Recruitment 2019.
|Name Of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name Of the Post||Computer Operator and Child Development Project Officer|
APSC Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Computer Operator (Typist)||17|
|2.||Child Development Project Officer||73|
Candidates will get the salary as Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/- and Grade Pay Rs. 9,700/- after getting appointed for the Child Development Project Officer posts and Rs. 14000-49000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/- for Computer Operator (Typist) posts.
Job seekers are needed to complete the Degree/ Diploma or equivalent qualification from recognized university or educational institute.
|Name of the Posts||Age required|
|Computer Operator (Typist)||18 years to 44 years|
|Child Development Project Officer||21 years to 38 years|
Note: Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
Section will be done through the organized Written Test and interview Test by the organization.
How To Apply APSC Recruitment 2019:
- A Candidate has to logon apsc.nic.in
- Now you need to hit on “Career” tab, available at the leftward of home page.
- On the next page you can see various links but you have to select “Download” link, available in front of “Advertisement No. _____” title.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of APSC Notification having all the details of job.
- You must read all the details very carefully.
- Now download form and fill it in correct manner and attach Xerox copies with it
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be super scribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
Assam Public Service Commission,
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07th February 2019
- Last Date for application form: 6th March 2019
Check the official link to know the details of the APSC Recruitment 2019