Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
Arunachal Pradesh Police has invited online application for the Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 announcement for Head Constable Bharti. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the Arunachal Pradesh Police for the 226 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit an application before 31st May 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Police|
|Number Of Posts||Head Constable Bharti|
|Name Of Posts||226|
Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancy Details:
Further vacancy Details
|Post Name||Civil Police||AAP Bn||IRBN|
After the successfully completion of the Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 procedure of Multi-Tasking Staff, selected contenders will receive Pay Level-1 in the Pay Matrix of Rs. 18000 to 56900/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018:
Job searchers need to passed in VIII class examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognised board.
Candidate’s age must be lies between 18 years to 38 years as on 01/01/2018.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the trade Test conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Police.
How to Apply For Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018:
- At the first and foremost step, candidates have to go through the official website of the organization which is arunpol.nic.in
- Afterwards you have to move your cursor towards the “Advertisement” section on the home page.
- Thereafter you are suggested to press the link of “Special Recruitment for Tirap, Changlang, Longding District for the post of MTS (Civil Police) in Arunachal Pradesh Police” or “Recruitment for the post of MTS (Civil Police/AAPBn/IRBn) in Arunachal Pradesh Police (General/APST/Ex-SM)”.
- Now you are required to ensure eligibility as mentioned in Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 Notification carefully.
- Afterwards contenders have to send duly filled application form along with the documents.
- It is informed to the contenders that envelope must be enclosed and affixed with postage stamp of RS. 5/- on 01/05/2018 at PHQ Itanagar on all working days.
- A treasury challan of Rs. 10/- for APST candidates and Rs. 40/- for general contenders in favor of Assistant Inspector General of Police, PHQ Itanagar under Head of Account “0055” Police should be also enclosed.
Last date to apply online: 31st May 2018
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment for Tirap, Changlang, Longding District: Press Here
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment for the post of MTS: Press Here