Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
Arunachal Pradesh Police has invited online application against the Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Head-Constable (Telecom/ RT) Jobs. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the Arunachal Pradesh Police for the 226 vacancies. To know more info must have a glance in the below section…
|Name Of Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Police|
|Number Of Posts||226|
|Name Of Posts||Head-Constable|
Arunachal Pradesh Police Vacancy Details:
|Post name||No. of AP Police vacancy|
|Head Constable (Telecom) civil police/IRBN||161|
|Head Constable (RT)||17|
|Head Constable (Telecom) Civil Police|
Job appliers will receive an impressive amount as monthly income of Rs. 25500/- to Rs. 81100/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have Degree with 50% marks from any well known university to apply for the Arunachal Pradesh Police Job Openings.
Age must be above of 18 years for all appliers and upper age must be according to the department rules
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Written Exam/Interview by the Arunachal Pradesh Police.
How to Apply For Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018:
- All the aspirants are advised to visit the official website of the organization i.e arunpol.nic.in to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment.
- After reaching to home page hit on “Advertisement” tab accessible at below left side.
- Under “Advertisement” head, you need to press on suitable link as given below.
- “Advertisement for the post of Head-Constable (Telecom) against Civil Police in Arunachal Pradesh Police Department under special recruitment drive for Tirap, Longding and Changlang districts” link or.
- “Advertisement for the post of Head-Constable (Telecom/RT) in Arunachal Pradesh Police (Civil Police/AAPBN/IRBN)” link.
- Then you have to read out all instruction carefully as listed in Arunachal Pradesh Police Notification.
- After reading relevant details you need to download Arunachal Pradesh Police Application Form.
- Take a print out of AP Police Application form and fill it with complete details in accurate manner.
- Now you need to attach necessary documents like supporting Educational Qualification, Proof of age as per School Certificate / Birth Registration Certificate, Caste/Tribe Certificate, Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC), (Four) recent passport size colour photographs.
- After that enclose in an envelope with self signature on backside.
- Finally send Arunachal Pradesh Police Application form to address given in official notification.
Last Date to apply online: 20th May 2018
Candidates must visit given link to know more about the AP Police Job Notification Check here