Assam Police Recruitment 2018
Assam Police Department has unconfined an announcement for the Jail Warder positions through Assam Police Recruitment 2018 process for the 135 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 08th May 2018.
More details about Assam Police Recruitment 2018 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Assam Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Jail Warder|
|No. of Vacancy||135|
Assam Police Vacancy Salary details:
Contenders will receive inclusive and attractive amount of pay scale of Rs. 14000-49,000/-, Grade Pay Rs. 5000/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Police Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have passed matriculation or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline For Male Warder and 8th passed for female warder from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who have their age between 18 years to 35 years may apply for job positions announced by the Assam Police.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
- Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC: 162.5 cm (Male) & 144.5 cm (Female)
- ST(H)/ ST(P): 160 cm (Male) & 142 cm (Female)
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of:
- Physical Standard Tests (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
- Written exam
How to Apply For Assam Police Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Assam Police website that is assampolice.gov.in
- Visit the official site and click on some important links in order to sign up for the recruitment. Then fill up the online application form and do the payment. At the end takes out the print of the submitted form and the payment receipt for future references.
- No printed/ hard copy of the filled- in the application form or any other supporting documents is to be sent unless or otherwise asked to be submitted specifically.
Last date for application Submission: 08th May 2018