Assam Police Recruitment 2019
The Assam Police Department has unconfined an announcement for the Sub Inspector positions through Assam Police Recruitment 2019 process for the 68 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before 28th February 2019.
More details about Assam Police Recruitment 2019 are categorized below like Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply, Important dates and important links. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Assam Police Department|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector|
|No. of Vacancy||68|
Assam Police Vacancy Salary details:
Contenders will receive an inclusive and an attractive amount of pay scale of Rs. 14000-49,000/-, Grade Pay Rs. 5000/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Police Recruitment 2019:
Candidates should have passed B.Sc. / Diploma or its equivalent qualification in concerned discipline from a recognized University or Institutions.
Candidates who have their age between 20 years to 24 years may apply for job positions announced by the Assam Police.
As per the rules and regulations of the Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
- Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC: 162.5 cm (Male) & 144.5 cm (Female)
- ST (H) / ST (P): 160 cm (Male) & 142 cm (Female)
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of:
- Physical Standard Tests (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
- Written exam
How to Apply For Assam Police Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through an Assam Police website that is assampolice.gov.in
- Visit the official site and click on “ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF 68 POSTS OF SUB-INSPECTOR (COMMUNICATION) IN ASSAM POLICE RADIO ORGANISATION, 2019” link in order to sign up for the recruitment.
- Then fill up the online application form and make the payment.
- At the end takes out the print of the submitted form and the payment receipt for future references.
- No printed/ hard copy of the filled- in the application form or any other supporting documents is to be sent unless or otherwise asked to be submitted specifically.
Last date for application Submission: 28th February 2019