ATMA Recruitment 2019
Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) has circulated a job notification as ATMA Recruitment 2019 to recruit the proficient job searchers for the 69 available vacancies of BTM & ATM (Block Technology Manager & Assistant Technology Manager) Posts. Applicants who want to join the government jobs can apply online application form on or before the last date that is 10th February 2019.
According to the notification, applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in written exam followed by the personal interview. Aspirants have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to submit the applications. For this reason, here we offered you entire info regarding the ATMA Recruitment 2019 advertisement.
|Department Name||Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA)|
|Post Name||BTM & ATM (Block Technology Manager & Assistant Technology Manager)|
ATMA Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Block Technology Manager (BTM)||14|
|2.||Assistant Technology Manager (ATM)||55|
|Name of Post||Salary Offered|
|Block Technology Manager (BTM)||Consolidated Rs. 25000/- per month|
|Assistant Technology Manager (ATM)||Consolidated Rs. 15000/- per month|
Qualification and Age Limit Details:
|Post Name||Education Info||Age required|
|Block Technology Manager (BTM) Post||Graduate / Post Graduate in Agri. / Allied Sector with Computer Skill.||Between 45 to 65 years|
|Assistant Technology Manager (ATM) Post||Graduate / Post Graduate in Agri. / Horti. / Economics / Marketing / Veterinary Science / AHD / Fisheries.||Between 45 to 65 years|
Note: For the reserved category applicants will get the age benefit.
Job searchers will be selected through the process of written exam followed by the Interview process.
How to Apply For ATMA Recruitment:
- First of all you have to go through the official website that is atmapalamau.org.
- Now you need to hit on “Notice for Recruitment of B.T.M. / A.T.M” tab, available at the left side of home page.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of ATMA Notification, in which you can see all the details about job.
- You must read all the details mentioned in it very carefully.
- After this download the application form and fill it with complete details.
- Now attach the required documents with it.
- At last send the duly filled application form to the below mentioned address.
Project Director ATMA,
- Online Application starting date: 24th January 2019
- End date to apply online: 10th February 2019