Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
Bank of Baroda Latest Vacancies advertisement has been publicized as Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 for the eligible and hard working job seekers to fill up the 600 vacant positions of Jr Management Grade/ Scale-I (Probationary Officer). So those who are seeking jobs in Railway sector must apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 after ensuring your Eligibility Criteria. Candidates can visit the official website of the organization to download Bank of Baroda Application form to apply for Bank of Baroda Jobs 2018 through a proper channel on or before last date 2nd July 2018.
|Organization Name||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Vacancy||Jr Management Grade/ Scale-I|
|Number of Posts||600|
Bank of Baroda Vacancy Details:
|Category||No. of vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should pass in Minimum First Class in Graduation in respective trade or its equivalent qualification from any recognized education board / Institution.
Candidate’s age must lies between the 21 years to 28 years as on 2nd July 2018 for the announced posts.
Relaxation for reserved category is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates as per Government rules.
- Document verification
- Written examination
- Interview test
All the appliers are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- through a proper channel as mentioned in the notification.
How to apply online for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.bankofbaroda.co.in
- On the home page, select “Careers” tab which is given at the top of the home page.
- Hit “Current opportunities” option and you will be on a new page.
- Select “Recruitment of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I” link and download the Bank of Baroda Recruitment Advertisement.
- Read the entire details in Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment Advertisement.
- Hit “Apply Online” option and fill Bank of Baroda Online Application Form with correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of relevant documents and deposit the application fees.
- Hit “Submit” button and take a print out of Bank of Baroda PO Application form for further use.
Last date of receipt of online Application: 2nd July 2018
Links to focus:
Go through the given Download Notice to know further details.