Bank Of India Recruitment 2018
As per the Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 announcement by the Bank Of India will recruit candidates on 158 available seats for Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria who wish to work in Bank Of India may submit their applications before 10th April 2018 to grab this golden opportunity. Read here to get further info….
|Organization Name||Bank Of India|
|Posts Name||Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream|
|No. of Vacancies||158|
Bank Of India Vacancy Salary Details:
Selected candidates will get good and impressive amount of remuneration per month starting from Rs. 23, 700/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for Bank Of India Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates should have passed in Graduate/ Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Discipline) or having relevant degree or MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ PGBM /PGDBA or its equivalent qualification from any recognized educational Institute or university.
- Job seekers age must be lies between 21 years to 30 years as on last date of receipt of applications.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category is provided according to rules and regulations.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written examination which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- For OC/OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs. 100/-
- Examination fee shall be paid through online mode.
How to Apply For Bank Of India Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers should visit @ www.bankofindia.co.in which is an official web portal to apply for the Bank Of India announced Posts.
- Visit the official site and click on some important links in order to read the official notification for these posts.
- After that fill the required details for announced post and also upload digital images of all documents.
- At last, submit your online form with-in given time period and get print out of it future need.
Last Date to Fill Online Application Form: 5th May 2018