BCAS Recruitment 2018
Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) has broadcasted BCAS Recruitment 2018 advt regarding the 112 available positions for Aviation Security Officer Posts. All the Interested Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and then can apply accordingly. Now, the department is ready to hire the capable candidates for the BCAS Recruitment 2018 process through an organized test. All the details about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below:
|Organization Name||Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS)|
|Posts Name||Aviation Security Officer|
|Total Posts||112 Vacancies|
BCAS Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Senior Aviation Security Officer||36|
|2.||Aviation Security Officer||76|
|Name of Post||Salary|
|Senior Aviation Security Officer||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-|
|Aviation Security Officer||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400/-|
Eligibility Criteria For BCAS Recruitment 2018:
All the interested candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a University established by UGC.
- Job seekers age should be between 18 years to 56 years as on mentioned date.
- Age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis on Written Test followed by personal interview.
How to Apply For BCAS Recruitment 2018:
- Eligible candidates can apply through a website that is www.bcasindia.nic.in and candidates may read all details through the given official notice here on the website.
- Candidates have to fill up the downloaded application form with all the required details.
- After this, applicants are required attach the required documents photocopies with it.
- Then, At last, enclosed the form in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The Application form for the post of… and send it to below-mentioned address.
Deputy Director (Personnel)
Bureau of Civil Aviation Security,
A Wing, I-III Floor, Janpath Bhawan,
Janpath, New Delhi – 110001
Last date to apply online application Form and Fee: 15th May 2018
Aspirants can access the public released notification here