BECIL Recruitment 2018
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has invited online application against the BECIL Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on Programme Coordinator. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the BECIL for the 300 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit application before 21st May 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Number Of Posts||Programme Coordinator|
|Name Of Posts||300|
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Recruitment 2018:
Job hunters must have done Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognised University / Institute.
Candidates wanted to apply for the Programme Coordinator jobs should have their age between 25 years to 45 years.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test conducted by the BECIL.
- For General & OBC: Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment:
Application fee can be submitted through Debit/Credit card and Net banking.
How to Apply For BECIL Recruitment 2018:
Apply by following the below steps.
- Visit the official site @ www.becil.com
- On the home page follow the appropriate link related to notification and fill up the online application form with all necessary information.
- Check the form at once and upload required scanned copies of mandatory documents along with latest photograph.
- Contenders are advised to submit it online and get a printed copy of it.
Closing date to submit online application form: 21st May 2018
Candidates must visit given link to know more about the BECIL Job Notification click here