BECIL Recruitment 2018
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has invited online application against the BECIL Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on PCC, PCM, MTS, DEO and others Vacancies. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the BECIL for the 118 available posts. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and submit an application before 20th September 2018.
|Name Of Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Number Of Posts||PCC, PCM, MTS, DEO and others|
|Name Of Posts||118|
BECIL Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Emoluments Offered|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical/ Civil)||01||Rs. 20,000 – Rs.25,000/- per month|
|Data Entry Operator||01||Rs. 18332/- per month|
|Electrician||01||Rs. 16858/- per month|
|Pump/ STP Operator||01|
|Housekeeping Staff||08||Rs. 15,296/- per month|
|Patient Care Manager (PCM)||20||Rs. 13896/- per month|
|Patient Care Coordinator (PCC)||70||Rs. 30,000/- per month with annual increment of 10%|
|Drivers||05||Rs. 18,332/- per month|
|Ambulance paramedics/ EMT’s||10|
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Recruitment 2018:
|Post Name||Qualification Requirements|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical/ Civil)||Must Possess Diploma in Civil Engineering from a govt. Recognized Institute and should have the minimum of two years of working experience|
|Data Entry Operator||Graduate from a recognized University having English Typing Speed of 35 wpm on computer.|
|10+2 from a recognized Board having English Typing Speed of 35 wpm on computer.|
|Electrician||Must have passed 8th standard & possess Industrial Training Institute (ITI) certificate in the relevant trade and 2 years’ experience in the related field.|
|Pump/ STP Operator|
|MTS||Must have passed 10th Standard and Physically active.|
|Housekeeping Staff||Must have passed 8th Standard and should have knowledge of cleaning and dusting.|
|Patient Care Manager (PCM)||Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences with full time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management
Experience: At least one year experience in a hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualifications
|Patient Care Coordinator (PCC)||Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelor’s Degree in any field
Experience: At least one year experience in a hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualification
|Drivers||10th Pass with heavy license|
|Ambulance paramedics/ EMT’s||EMT-Basic/ EMT Advanced Certification OR Pre-Hospital Trauma Technician from Institutes approved by Directorate General of Health Services, Govt. of India|
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the written exam, Interview and Performance Test conducted by the BECIL.
- For General: Rs. 500/-
- For ST/SC/BC/MBC/PWD: Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment:
Application fee can be submitted through Debit/Credit card and Net banking.
How to Apply For BECIL Recruitment 2018:
- First and foremost step to apply online for BECIL Recruitment 2018 is to login to official website that is www.becil.com.
- Then, press “Careers” tab that is given in mid-section of page.
- On next page, press “Vacancies” tab.
- This will navigate you to new page where you have to select “Applicants are invited for recruitment/empanelment of manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in a government office at Land Port Authority of India, ICP-Moreh (Manipur)” OR “Applications are invited for empanelment of Temporary staff purely on contract basis for deployment in a government hospital/office in Delhi/NCR/Jhajjar” and hit on “View Details” link.
- By pressing appropriate link as per your choice BECIL Notification PDF will appear.
- You can read the details given in BECIL Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online and fill BECIL Online Application Form with all necessary and correct details.
- Upload all required documents and make the payment of fee.
- Finally, hit submit tab and take the print out of BECIL Online Form for future use.
Closing date to submit online application form: 20th September 2018
Candidates must visit given link to know more about the BECIL Job Notification:
- Applications are invited for empanelment of Temporary staff: check here
- Applicants are invited for recruitment/empanelment of manpower: check here