BHEL Recruitment 2018
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited has disclosed a latest job advertisement names as BHEL Recruitment 2018 regarding the Graduates Apprentices. Recruitment openings by BHEL- Electronics Division, Bengaluru, a Maharatna Company is one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL and candidates may apply accordingly through the mentioned process. Aspirants who want join BHEL Company, are suggested to thoroughly read all the instructions…
Name of Recruiter: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Name of the Posts: Graduates Apprentices
Total Vacancy: 50
BHEL Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Electronics & Communication Engineering||20|
|2.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||10|
|4.||Computer Science Engineering||10|
Candidates who will get selected in BHEL walk-in interview will get a monthly salary of Rs.6000/- for the post of Graduate Apprentice (Engineering).
Aspirants applying for BHEL Jobs must have completed Degree in Engineering (BE/B.Tech) in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2016/2017/2018 or its equivalent qualification in relevant stream from the accredited university or institute with good academic records.
- Job searchers age must be between 18 years 27 years as on mentioned date.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be admissible as per government guidelines.
Candidate’s selection directly on the basis of their performance in the Walk-in Interview which is going to be held on 21st May
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2018:
- Job holders need to visit official website which is www.bheledn.com
- On the home page select “Careers” tab located at the top of page.
- Then on the next page, select the link regarding BHEL Recruitment for Graduate Apprentices.
- Candidates are then advised to read all the details carefully and then fill the application form provided in the PDF.
- Eligible candidates are then advised to attend walk-in interview at mentioned address.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited,
Electronics Division, Mysore Road,
Bengaluru – 560026
Dates to Remember:
Walk-in Interview Date and Timing: 21st May 2018 @ 9 am to 3:30 pm
To know more details: check here