BHEL Recruitment 2019
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has declared a latest recruitment notice regarding the BHEL Recruitment 2019 advt. Organization has ready to organize recruitment exam to select the skilled and knowledgeable aspirants for the various vacancies of FTA-Safety Officers Posts.
There are lots of job searchers who want to join the BHEL for this they have to submit the application form on or before the closing date. Here on this page we offered you the entire info regarding the BHEL Recruitment 2019 notice. Interested candidates must have a look.
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Post name||FTA-Safety Officers|
|No. of posts||38|
BHEL Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the region||No. of Vacancies|
Age Limit Info:
Job searchers age must be lies below 35 years as on 23.01.2019; on the other hand reserved category candidates will get the benefit in the upper age as per the government norms.
Candidates must complete his/her engineering/ diploma in relevant field or equivalent qualification in respective field from an Institute approved by the State Council of Technical & Vocational Education.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
Short listed job seekers will get the appointment under the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 62,100/-
- For all candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: no fee
- Applicants should pay the required fee through either online (SBI collect) or offline (DD-BHEL, PSSR payable at Chennai)
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit official website that is bhel.com
- Then, go to “Current Job Openings” section which is structured in the menu bar of home page.
- Now hit the appropriate link available as per the post you are applying given as “Recruitment of FTA-Safety Officers on Fixed Tenure Appointment basis for PSSR, PSWR and PSER Project Sites”.
- Read instructions carefully & visit apply online link.
- Fill the application form with required details & upload scanned copies of related vital documents, certificates such as mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate & other testimonials.
- Contenders also need to upload one passport size photograph in the given space.
- Application complete in all respects should be submitted online and take a print out of the same and send it to the mentioned address below:
Addl. General Manager (HR),
BHEL, Power Sector Southern Region,
690, EVR Periyar Building,
Anna Salai, Chennai-600035
Last date for receipt of online applications: 18th February 2019
- Check the complete details visit the Official Notification and gather more info about BHEL Recruitment 2019.
- To Fill Online Application: visit here