BHEL Recruitment 2019
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) has issued an employment advertisement regarding BHEL Recruitment 2019 for filling up 537 vacancies of Trade Apprentice in various disciplines. The aspirants with 10th pass certification and ITI may apply online by submitting an application form in the prescribed manner on or before 31 January 2019.
BHEL is a public sector engineering and manufacturing company with a strength of 35,000 plus employees in different departments. The company provides a healthy and progressive environment to its employees. Candidates who meet with the mandatory eligibility conditions should also read here selection process, salary, how to apply etc.
BHEL Trade Apprentice Vacancy Details:
- Electrician: 150
- Fitter: 150
- Mechanist Composite: 60
- Welder (Guess & Electric): 50
- Turner: 40
- Computer (COPA/PASAA): 60
- Draftsmen (Mechanic): 10
- Electronic Mechanic: 06
- Machinic Motor Vehicle: 06
- Manist Grinder: 10
- Meson: 08
- Painter (Gen.): 05
- Co-Painter: 08
- Plumber: 10
The aspirants with the 10th class pass and ITI in relevant field from a recognized board can apply for BHEL recruitment.
Applicants age should be between 14 to 25 years as on 31.03.2019 however SC/ST category candidates will be applicable for 05 years age relaxation and 03 years for OBC.
First of all the received applications will be scrutinized and thereafter BHEL Bhopal selection committee will look for further selection from shortlisted applications.
The fixed wage amount for the half-skilled workman is Rs.8232/- from 01/10/2018 to 31.03.2019. The appointed apprentice will be paid 70 percent, 80 percent and 90 percent of wage for first, second and third year respectively.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2019
- Candidates with prescribed qualifications have to make an online registration through NCVT MIS Portal that is https://ncvtmis.gov.in. Applicants must note down their Registration No. and thereafter visit the BHEL Bhopal official website that is bhelbpl.co.in.
- Visit the career section and find the “ITI Trade Apprenticeship 2019-20” advertisement. Click on the apply online option to submit the application form.
- Candidates need to print the acknowledgment slip after the final submission of application form.
There is no fee to apply for the recruitment process.
Closing date to apply online: 31 January 2019