BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2019
Job seekers are welcomed by the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL Trichy), through a BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2019 announcement for the 400 unoccupied seats availability of Trade Apprentices job openings in the organization. All those applicants wanted to join the BHEL Trichy Jobs may submit their filled application earlier than the closing date.
BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Name of Corporation||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL Trichy)|
|Name of the posts||Trade Apprentices|
|Number of posts||400|
|Last Date to apply||30th March 2019|
BHEL Trichy Jobs Details with Qualification Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Fitter||150||Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science and Maths as subjects or its equivalent and passed 2 years training in Govt. ITI in the trade and be eligible for National Trade Certificate issued by NCTVT|
|AC & Refrigeration||10|
|Sheet Metal Worker||05|
|Welder||110||Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and passed 1 year training in ITI in the trade and be eligible for National Trade certificate issued by NCTVT|
|Machinist||16||Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science and Mathematics as subjects or its equivalent and passed 2 years training in ITI in the trade of Machinist (Miller/ Composite) and be eligible for National Trade Certificate issued by NCTVT.|
|Programme & System
|20||Passed HSC or its equivalent and passed 1 year training in Govt. ITI in “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant Trade” and be eligible for National Trade Certificate issued by NCTVT|
|Plumber||04||Passed 8th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent and passed 1 year training in ITI in the trade and be eligible for National Trade Certificate issued by NCTVT|
|MLT Pathology||02||Passed 12th class examination in the last 3 years (i.e. 2015,16,&17 under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry & Biology|
|Assistant (Human Resource)||05||Passed Bachelor Degree in Arts (BA) or Bachelor degree in Business Administration (BBA) From a recognized University|
- Job searchers age must be lies between 18 years to 27 years as on mentioned date.
- Upper age relaxation is offered to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Performance in the Written Exam followed by the skill test will be the selection criteria for the applied posts.
|Post Name||Salary Details|
|Fitter||Rs. 11129/- PM|
|AC & Refrigeration|
|Diesel Mechanic||Rs. 9892/- PM|
|Sheet Metal Worker|
|Machinist||Rs. 11129/- PM|
|Programme & System Administration Assistant||Rs. 9892/- PM|
|MLT Pathology||Rs. 8656/- MP for 1st Years & Rs. 9892/- for Remaining 3 Months|
|Assistant (Human Resource)||Rs. 8656/- PM|
Process to Apply for BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2019:
- Visit to the official website of Bharat heavy electrical limited that is www.bhel.com to apply for BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2019
- Further hit on “Websites of Units/ Divisions” tab available at the top of the home page
- Follow ‘Tiruchirappalli section available at web page and select “High Pressure Boiler Plant (HPBP)” link to view all the active notifications.
- Press on “Apprenticeship Application Portal (TRICHY)” link from new window.
- Hit on “Engagement of 106 Batch Trade Apprentices” link from new page for BHEL Trichy Apprentices
- Read BHEL Trichy Notification properly and ensure your eligibility.
- After reading relevant details go back top previous page and press on “Register” link to apply for BHEL Trichy Trade Apprentices Recruitment.
- Fill BHEL Trichy Online Application Form with essential information.
- Upload your passport size photo and signature etc. and press on “Submit” for completion of BHEL Online Form.
- Take hard copy of filled in BHEL Application Form for future use.
Last date to apply online: 30th March 2019