Bihar Police Recruitment 2018
Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 notification has disclosed by the Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission for the selection of Constable CT (Driver) and Fireman on 1669 vacant vacancies in different areas of Bihar. Job searchers will be required applying for the Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 on or before end date to grab this opportunity.
|Name Of Department||Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Constable CT (Driver) and Fireman|
|No. of Post||1669|
Central Selection Board of Constable Recruitment Details:
Candidates must have done Intermediate/ 12th class subject or equivalent qualification from authorized institute or university.
- Those applicants want to apply for the Bihar Police Career Openings need to be between 18 years to 30 years of age as on mentioned date.
- Relaxation in upper age for the reserved category appliers is applicable as per the government norms for the organization.
- Gen/BC/EBC: Rs. 450/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 112/-
Organized written examination followed by Personal interview will be the selection criteria for the Bihar Police recruitment.
Selected job hunters will receive the salary package of Rs. 5200-20200/- (PB-1) + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month.
How to apply for Bihar Police Recruitment 2018:
- Job seekers should visit the official website of Central Selection Board of Constable @ csbc.bih.nic.in
- After that, navigate the home page and take your cursor to choose the suitable post link in the middle of the home page
- Now hit on “Advt. No. 01/2018: Selection of Driver Constables in Bihar Police and Fireman Driver in Bihar Fire Services.” Link
- It will redirect you to a new page, just read the eligibility details carefully in Bihar Police Constable Recruitment Advertisement
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and hit on “Press here to submit Online Application for the post of Driver Constable and Fireman Driver.” Link
- Applicants need to fill all essential details and upload the scanned copies of all document and certificate with the application form then submit it online.
- Then make payment of examination fee (if applicable)
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Closing Date of submit of online Application Form: 23rd March 2018