Bihar Police Recruitment 2018
Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Commission has announced a job notification concerning to the Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 process for 174 Steno Assistant Sub Inspector posts. Those candidates, who have completed their qualification as per the requirement may fill the application form through online mode. Applicants can submit their Bihar Police application form before the closing date which is 24th May 2018. So applicants can get complete details about Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 procedure by scrolling down this page.
|Recruiter Name||Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Commission|
|Name of Post||Steno Assistant Sub Inspector|
|No. of Vacancies||174|
Bihar Police Vacancy Details:
After the completion of selection procedure they will receive salary as Rs. 5200 to 20200/- and grade pay of Rs. 2800/-.
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Police Jobs
All those job seekers who have completed their qualification as 10+2 or its equivalent in the relevant discipline from any well-known university can apply now for the Bihar Police Vacancies.
Job seekers age must be between 18 years to 25 years as on mentioned date.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Merit list prepared through percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective written examination followed by personal interview conducted by the department.
- General / OBC / Other State: Rs. 700/-.
- SC / ST: Rs. 400/-
How to Apply For Bihar Police Recruitment 2018:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 website that is www.bpssc.bih.nic.in with the given time period.
- Then fill up the online application form and do the payment (if any) and upload the necessary documents as per the requirement.
- In the end candidates need to submit the application form properly and keep the receipt for future purposes.
Last Date to Apply Online Application: 24th May 2018
- Candidates must check the Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 Official Notice: click here
- To apply online: Click here