Bihar Police Recruitment 2018
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has released a vacancy notice regarding the Bihar Police Recruitment 2018. As per the notification, the organization is looking for young and dynamic candidates to fill 126 vacant posts of Bihar Excise Sub Inspector. So if you are interested to grab Bihar Police Jobs Opening then you must apply for the same by visiting the official website of the organization. For more details regarding Bihar Police Recruitment 2018 you may scroll down this page.
|Recruiter Name||Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC)|
|Posts Name||Bihar Excise Sub Inspector|
Bihar Police Vacancy Details:
|Category||Total Post||Category||Total Post|
|SC (Male & Female)||12||SC (Female)||08|
|ST (Male & Female)||01||ST (Female)||00|
|EBC (Male & Female)||13||EBC (Female)||10|
|BC (Male & Female)||10||BC (Female)||05|
|BC of Female (3%)||04|
|General (Male & Female)||42||General (Female)||21|
Selected candidates will be recruited on a pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
Bihar Police Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Job seekers must be possessed graduation, post graduation or equivalent qualification in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute.
- Candidates age must be below of 37 years and above of 20 years.
- Age relaxation will be granted as according to rules and regulations of organization for the mentioned posts.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT):
|Physical Measurement Test (PMT)|
|General/BC/EBC||Male||165 CM||81-86 CM|
|SC/ST||160 CM||79-84 CM|
|All Category||Female||160 CM (Min. Wt.- 48 Kg)||N/A|
Physical Endurance Test (PET):
|Physical Endurance Test (PET)|
|Gender||Running||High Jump||Long Jump||Gola Fek|
|Male||1 Mile (in 6 min.)||4 foot||12 foot||16 pound ka gola|
|Female||1km (in 6 min.)||3 foot||09 foot||12 pound ka gola|
- Screening Test/Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Interview Test
- General and BC/EBC: Rs. 700/-
- Schedule caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST): Rs. 400/-
- Candidates can pay an examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Application Submission Process Bihar Police Jobs:
- Go to the official website of the Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission that is www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
- On the home page you will find various link you have to hit on the below links-
- “Advt 02/2018: Selection of Excise Sub Inspectors in Prohibition, Excise & Registration Dept. against 126 vacant posts for the year 2018.”
- “विज्ञापन संख्या 02/2018: मद्य निषेध, उत्पाद एवं निबंधन विभाग में वर्ष 2018 में अवर निरीक्षक उत्पाद के 126 रिक्त पदों पर नियुक्ति हेतु सूचना.”
- Now a Bihar police latest notification will be opened at your computer screen, read the complete details carefully.
- After reading the complete details if you find yourself eligible than fill the form in an appropriate manner and also upload the scanned copy of the documents as asked in BPSSC Recruitment notification.
- Finally, submit the application form and print out the copy of the same for the further process of recruitment.
Dates to Focus:
Last date for the Receipt of online Application: 30th June 2018