BIS Recruitment 2018
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released a notification for the Scientist–B Jobs through BIS Recruitment 2018 process. Bureau of Indian Standards has released job notice for the 109 available vacancies. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online before the end date. All are given below:
|Name of the organization||Bureau of Indian Standards|
|Name of the Posts||Scientist–B|
|No. of Vacancy||109|
BIS Vacancy Details:
|Job Title||No. of Vacancy|
|Textile Engineering & Fibre Science||03|
Eligibility Criteria for BIS Recruitment 2018:
- Aspirants applying for BIS Scientist–B Recruitment for Microbiology discipline must possess master’s degree or equivalent with minimum 60 per cent marks in aggregate (50 percent for SC/ST candidates)
- Candidates who are going to apply for other disciplines must possess bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology or equivalent in concerned discipline with minimum 60 per cent marks in aggregate (50 percent for SC/ST candidates).
Candidates having their age above of 18 years and below of 40 years are eligible to apply for BIS Recruitment process.
As per the rules and regulations of Government of India reserved category candidates will get the age benefit.
- Candidates will have to pay application fee of Rs. 750/- only through online mode and both dates inclusive.
- No application fee for SC/ ST / Ex-Servicemen / Persons with Benchmark Disabilities / Women Candidates.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis Online Test and interview process.
Aspirants who will be appointed for the announced posts will receive the salary as Rs. 79,929/- along with other allowances.
How to Apply For BIS Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through department website that is http://www.bis.gov.in/
- Visit the official site and click on some important links in order to sign up for the recruitment.
- Then fill up the online application form and do the payment.
- At the end takes out the print of the submitted form and the payment receipt for future references.
- No printed/ hard copy of the filled- in the application form or any other supporting documents is to be sent unless or otherwise asked to be submitted specifically.
The last date to submit BIS application form: 02nd April 2018
For more information, please refer the Official Notification