BPCL Recruitment 2018
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has invited online application against the BPCL Recruitment 2018 announcement to appoint the applicants on General Workman-B Jobs. Job seekers will be shortlisted through written test, and interview process carried out by the BPCL for the various vacancies.
|Name Of Organization||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Number Of Posts||44|
|Name Of Posts||General Workman-B|
BPCL Vacancy Details:
|Posts/ Department Name||No. of Posts|
Recruited candidates will be placed in Grade I in the pay scale of Rs. 11500/- to Rs. 20000/- from the concerned department of corporation.
Eligibility Criteria for BPCL Recruitment 2018:
Aspirants applying for BPCL jobs must have First Class Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Technology/Mechanical Engineering/Instrument Technology OR Instrumentation & Control OR Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% of marks of aggregate.
Age must be above of 18 years for all appliers and upper age must be below of 30 years as on mentioned date that is 1st May 2018.
It will be provided under the rules and regulations of Government of India for the reserved category only.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test/ Skill Test and Pre-Employment Medical Test conducted by the selection team of organization.
How to Apply For BPCL Recruitment 2018:
- Initially, you need to go through the official website which is www.bharatpetroleum.com to apply for BPCL Careers.
- After reaching to home page hit on “Careers>>Current Jobs” link from top menu bar.
- Follow “Recruitment of General Workman-B (Trainee) positions in Kochi Refinery” link and hit on “Press Here to view detailed advertisement” link
- Read complete details given in BPCL Advertisement.
- After reading BPCL Notification go back to previous page and press on “Hit here to Apply”
- Fill BPCL Online Application Form with required information in accurate manner.
- Upload digital images of documents/ testimonials (if required) and submit it.
- In the final step retain a printout of filled BPCL Application Form for future need.
- Start date to submit application: 28th May 2018
- Last Date to apply online: 11th June 2018
- Candidates must visit given link to know more about the BPCL Job Notification Check here
- To download application form: check here