BPSC Recruitment 2019
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has circulated a job notification as BPSC Recruitment 2019 to recruit the proficient job searchers for the 1284 available vacancies of Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts. Applicants who want to join the government jobs can apply online application form on or before the last date that is 28th February 2019.
According to the notification, applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in written exam followed by the personal interview. Aspirants have to fulfill the eligibility criteria to submit the applications. For this reason, here we offered you entire info regarding the BPSC Recruitment 2019 advertisement.
|Department Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
BPSC Vacancy Salary Details:
After getting appointed candidates will get the monthly pay under the good salary package offered by the Bihar government for the announced posts.
Job seekers need to complete the graduation degree in Civil Engineering or having its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute / University.
Age Limit Details:
- Applicants need to have their age between 21 years to 42 years as on pre decided date.
- For the reserved category applicants there will be age benefit as per the government norms.
Job searchers will be selected through the process of written exam followed by the Interview process.
How to Apply For BPSC Recruitment:
- First of all you have to go through the official website that is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Now you need to hit on “Notice for Recruitment of Assistant Engineer (AE)” tab, available at the left side of home page.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of BPSC Notification, in which you can see all the details about job.
- You must read all the details mentioned in it very carefully.
- After this fill up the online application form with complete details.
- Now upload the required documents with it.
- At last submit it online and get a hard copy of it for future use.
- Online Application starting date: 19th January 2019
- End date to apply online: 28th February 2019