BSF Recruitment 2019
Border Security Force (BSF) has issued a notification about BSF Recruitment 2019 for filling up 58 Pilot, Commandant & Others vacancies. Candidates with prescribed eligibility may apply online through the proper channel on or before the last date. Aspirants are required to read the complete guidelines and instructions before submitting their online application form.
The complete details of Pilot, Commandant & Others job openings such as mandatory eligibility criteria, mode of selection, salary package, how to submit online application form are mentioned below.
Recruiter Name: Border Security Forces (BSF)
Position Name: Pilot, Commandant & Others
Total Vacancies: 58
BSF Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Capt/ Pilot (DIG)||08|
|Senior Operations Officer (DIG)||01|
|Deputy Commandant (Pilot)||08|
|Deputy Chief Engineer (Commandant)||02|
|Senior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer/ Senior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer (Second-in-Command)||14|
|Junior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer/ Junior Aircraft Radio Maintenance Engineer (Deputy Commandant)||04|
|Equipment Officer/ Senior Stores Provisioning Officer (Second-in-Command)||02|
|Logistic Officer (Deputy Commandant)||01|
|Assistant Commandant (Logistic)||01|
Candidates must have passed graduate degree or its equivalent qualification certificate from a recognized University or Institute.
- Applicant’s age limit should not exceed 65 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms
Applicants have to go through application screening first then followed by the Medical Test and Physical Test process.
The appointed candidates will be placed on a good pay scale as well as other admissible benefits.
How to Submit Application Form for BSF Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to BSF careers page at the official website www.bsf.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form through “Border Security Forces Recruitment For _____” Link.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the BSF Jobs Application Form with the essential data and send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with attested copies of relevant documents to the following address by post.
- Envelope must be super scribed with “Application for the Post of …………….”
DIG (Pers), FHQ BSF,
Pers Dte, CGO Complex, Block 10,
Lodhi Road, (Commandant)
New Delhi- 110003
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 30th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31st December 2019
Link to check: