BTSC Recruitment 2019
BTSC Recruitment 2019 notification has disclosed by the Bihar Technical Service Commission regarding the Junior Engineer Posts on its authorized portal. Department has invited application to fill by the capable job seekers for the announced job openings. If you are also one of those who is in search of central government job then must apply now for the BTSC Recruitment 2019.
|Name Of the Organization||Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC)|
|Name Of the Post||Junior Engineer|
BTSC Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||3037|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical)|
|3.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
Job seekers are needed to complete the Diploma in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering in the relevant discipline or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or educational institute.
- Candidate’s age should be lies between 18 years to 37 years as on mentioned date.
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
Selection will be done through the academic merit list and then organized interview Test by the organization.
Candidates will get the salary package after getting appointed for the BTSC Recruitment process.
How To Apply BTSC Recruitment 2019:
- A Candidate has to logon www.gov.bih.nic.in
- Now you need to hit on “Career” tab, available at the leftward of home page.
- On the next page you can see various links but you have to select relevant link and get all the details of job.
- Thereafter candidates need to start filling it online in correct manner and upload scanned copies with it and submit it online.
- At last you are required to get a hard copy of it and keep it safe for further use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11th March 2019
- Last Date for application form: 15th April 2019
- Check the official linkto know the details of the BTSC Recruitment 2019
To apply online: visit here