CAPF Recruitment 2019
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced a job advertisement to hire the capable candidates on Group ‘A’ (Assistant Commandants) Post under the Central Armed Police Force. There are 398 vacant posts in the department as per the CAPF Recruitment 2019 notification.
To join the Central Level Recruitment candidates are preparing hard and getting ready to appear in the Central Armed Police Force Recruitment Exam 2019. Candidates may read here and apply online on or before the end date as mention in the last of this page. Apart from this, we have also provided all the important information related to CAPF AC Recruitment.
|Organized By||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||UPSC CAPF AC 2019|
|Exam For||Assistant Commandants (Group A)|
|No. Of Posts||398|
|End Date To Apply||28th January 2019|
|Exam Date||18th August 2019|
CAPF Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Departments||No. of Posts|
UPSC CAPF Job Eligibility:
For the UPSC Assistant Commandant department, candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree or having its equivalent qualification from the recognized University / educational institute.
- All the Candidates who want to Apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment, now they have a good opportunity to apply if they have their age above of 20 years and below about 25 years.
- Job seekers belong to the reserved category will get the benefit in upper age, only if they have a valid proof of category issued by the Indian government.
Physical Standard Test (PST):
|100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 seconds|
|800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 Meters||—|
Application Fee For CAPF Recruitment:
- General and Other backward category candidates need to submit the application fee as Rs. 200/-.
- There will be no fee applicable for the SC / ST category candidates.
- Candidates will have to use of Debit card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E-Challan at State Bank of India SBI fee mode only to submit the fee.
UPSC CAPF (AC) DAF Selection Process:
- Written examination (Paper-I)
- Physical Efficiency Test / Medical Examination Test
- Interview/Personality Test
Process To Apply For The UPSC CAPF Recruitment:
- Job seekers need to open the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Now open the “Recruitment” links in the mentioned section on the website home page.
- Now applicants need to follow the link titled as “UPSC CAPF 398 Asst. Commandant Recruitment”.
- Now applicants need to read all the instructions carefully
- After reading all the details candidates need to fill up all the required and important details properly through visiting the link “Press Here to Apply”.
- Now press on “Apply” tab to fill CAPF Online Application Form.
- Now new users follow “New Registration” and press on “Register” for CAPF Recruitment.
- In the next step, applicants need to make payment for the recruitment
- Now upload your photograph and Signature in an appropriate place provided in the pre-decided format along with the other required documents scanned copies.
- Thereafter, candidates need to submit the filled application form.
- In the end, get the printout of the submitted application form for future references.
Important Dates For CAPF vacancies:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14th January 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 28th January 2019
Go through the given official Notice to know further details.