CDAC Recruitment 2018
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has broadcasted CDAC Recruitment 2018 advt regarding the 89 available positions for Project Engineer & Other Posts. All the Interested Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and then can apply accordingly. Now, the department is ready to hire the capable candidates for the CDAC Recruitment 2018 process through an organized test. All the details about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below:
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)|
|Posts Name||Project Engineer & Other|
|Total Posts||89 Vacancies|
CDAC Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Positions||Number of vacancies|
|4.||Project Support Staff||01|
|Post Name||Monthly Pay Scale|
|Project Engineer||Rs. 31,000/- to 44,950/-|
|Project Officer||Rs. 41,850/- to 44,950/-|
|Project Associate||Rs. 25,000/- to 27,000/-|
|Project Support Staff||Rs. 13,500/- to 14,850/-|
Eligibility Criteria For CDAC Recruitment 2018:
Qualification and Age Criteria:
|Post Name||Educational required||Age required|
|Project Engineer||B. E. / B. Tech. / MCA/ or equivalent degree from any recognized university||37 years|
|Project Officer||MBA in system and IT are eligible to apply||50 years|
|Project Associate||Done graduation with at least 50% marks from any recognized university||35 years|
|Project Support Staff|
Age Relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written test/ personal interview round.
- Individuals need to deposit Rs. 500/- as application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
How to Apply For CDAC Recruitment 2018:
- Eligible candidates can apply through a website that is www.cdac.in. You can read all details through the given official notice here and on a website.
- Candidates have to fill up the online application form with all the required details.
- After this, applicants required uploading the required documents scanned copies with it.
- Then, At last submit application and take print out of it for future use.
Last date to apply online Application form: 15th April 2018
Aspirants can access the public released notification: click here