CDAC Recruitment 2019
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has issued a notification about CDAC Recruitment 2019 for filling up 76 Executive vacancies. Candidates with prescribed eligibility may apply online through the proper channel on or before 25th February 2019. Aspirants are required to read the complete guidelines and instructions before submitting their online application form.
The complete details of Maharashtra Executive job openings such as mandatory eligibility criteria, mode of selection, salary package, how to submit online application form are mentioned below.
|Recruiter Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
C-DAC Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of positions|
The aspirants need to have B.E / B. Tech / MCA / Post Graduation Degree / CA or equivalent from a recognized Institute to apply for the above-specified posts.
- Lower age limit: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 37 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms
Applicants have to go through a written examination followed by the interview process.
The appointed candidates will be placed on a good pay scale as well as other admissible benefits.
How to Submit Online Application Form for CDAC Recruitment 2019:
- The eligible and interested job aspirants are required to visit the official website of the department that is www.cdac.in and navigate to the advertisement section.
- Find the concerned notification named as “Advertisement for Executive Vacancies 2019”.
- Read the complete guidelines and instructions; thereafter proceed to submit the online application form.
- Keep ready scanned documents to upload and after final submission of application form print the acknowledgment.
- Start date to apply online for CDAC Recruitment: 11th February 2019
- End date to apply online Application Form: 25th February 2019
Links To Focus: