Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizens by the Government of India for filling up 468 Junior Engineer & Other Posts in the Central Railway. Interested candidates can apply to Central Railway Recruitment 2019 by submitting their Application Form through offline mode. An Advertisement has been issued on its official website which contains all the details regarding its eligibility criteria and all the terms and conditions demanded Central Railway JE vacancies.
Central Railway Current Openings Summary:
|Organization Name||Central Railway|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer & Other|
|Total No. of Vacancy||468|
Central Railway Vacancies:
S & T:
- JE (Tele)
- TCM – I
- Office Superintendent
- Elec/ FTR
- Elec/ FTR – III
- Mech / FTR – I
- Mech / FTR – III
- Welder – I
- Turner – I
- Painter – I
- Crane OPT – I
- Crane OPT – III
- Tech – I
Those aspirants who are willing to apply for Central Railway vacancies are required to have completed their qualification as 10th / 12th / ITI / Diploma / Degree in the relevant discipline with good academic records or its equivalent from a recognized University or institute as per the requirements.
Applicants going to fill Central Railway online application forms for Junior Engineer posts shall not be more than 65 years as on the mentioned date. Relaxations will be provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category only.
Those contenders who will get selected for Central Railway Recruitment 2019 will be paid salary under the good pay scale.
The Selection Committee will examine the candidate application form and select the eligible candidates on the basis of their performance at interview.
Procedure to Apply Online for Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates may log on to http://www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post.
- Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
To (Onima Korda) Divisional Personnel Officer
For DRM (P) Mumbai CSMT
- Start date to apply for Central Railway Recruitment: 29th January 2019
- End date to for Submission of Application: 18th February 2019
Get information here to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2019